Your event is important and capturing it through photographs is a way to keep the moment for a lifetime. The right photographer will capture and preserve the entire event including the emotions and the fun. You may find yourself wading through many photographers before hiring the right one. Here are a few important questions to ask photographers before hiring one.
- Do you possess a portfolio I can view?
- What type of equipment do you use?
- Do you photograph in digital, film or both?
- Can I provide you with a list of shots we would like to have?
- Is it all right if other people take photos while you are taking pictures?
- Can I customize a package?
- How long after the event will I take delivery of my proofs?
- Can I receive a CD of all my images with copyright release?
The sooner you can book a photographer the better. You will want to get an engagement picture for your local papers, if this is for your wedding, and make sure you get everything you are thinking. It is also important to make sure you have all the details ironed out before the day of your event.
Here are some local photographers we recommend:
|Jennifer Grayce Photography||320-980-6598|
|Sara’s Captured Moments||320-420-2071|